Social Icons

Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Step TowardS a new CallinG


Today WaS unlike any other day ......
It waS more than a fulfilling experience towards the end to a new beginning . I think i was lost in my ways but now i am tryinG 2 mend them up by looking up in2 the facts of like which i kept in the daRk for soo LonG . But now i think life is finally finfinG a waY into me and my life....

Had a really enriching experience going to the church and meeting new people shared thier thoughts on the religion i thought to have known every thing about it ...... b/w.... My first day near to some1 i still am not sure about maybe time will tell wat lies in store for me ......

I haVe been away from blogging for a long time now i will be making my come backs now and then and visit to make this part of me more meaningfull to others maybe i would try to elude sum knowledge for all and make new friends of him........

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates