Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Back from the past!!



Oi hey summer just started and well i am back to blogging and will try to be consistent and punctual with the updates going on around the blogging community and will surely update my movies blog section too incase you may not know of i have a movies blog named as The movies blog the links will be provided at the bottom of this post and well its time for me to freshen up my knowledge of what going on around the blogging space. And well i have bin away for like month posting only once a month not even that so will pace up ASAP. B/w i have loads of information i want to share with you of whats happening the new Transformer movie is out and guess what i just saw it yesterday reviews on the later post but yeah will say thing those of you who are movie buffs who like story incarcirated movies will have a real big problem with this one. I have bin playing a game called Call of Duty 4 bought a ps3 like a few months back that was one of the reason that had contributed me not blogging here but yeah i am trying to get this site back on track and back in the game. So people of the world do support me for the time being since i am going to need it. I just got a job at the call center called Call Us Info (LOL ! Call us when we are calling every one else out there) and well its going on pretty well from the looks of it i haven't got any shifts recently but yeah the working environment is good people over there are from all sorts of different places few of them i cant even spell off. Mainly job includes me to call and take 40 minutes of survey which is quite impossible seriously who has such time on his hands to answer soo many questions and even if we reach the last question and it isn't answered the survey gets cancelled and then its back to base one. We need atleast 2 per hour which is pretty for some since they have bin working there for like months so i am technically out of work but yeah i am learning alot staying back home which also implies the rent ain't gonna pay by itself oh yeah my dad isn't sending in any money and well I am left hopelessly in need of money which led me to go apply for other jobs and got called in by oh yeah the clown with the yellow dress and a complimenting red nose yeah you guessed it right Mc. Donald . The most sensational junk food joint ever and same implies the easiest way to get fat and fast ever well coming out of me makes me sound like a hypocritic since i am one of the biggest fans too so unintentionally i may gain a few more pound but yeah i will restrict myself to a burger a week. Anyways Hope you all are having a lovely summer do expect my next few post to be totally professional and acclaimed by me trust me you will love reading them as much as i love writing it.




No comments:

 
Blogger Templates